Re: Atheros mPCIe wireless card not detected in vSphere
First of all, thank you both for replying to my question.
- the devices were not detected in the host machine where I installed vSphere. I connected to the host using the client and I couldn't see it in one of the property tab page where it shows the hardwares of the host machine.
- the WD drive was formatted as FAT32
- the last time I used VMWare was during VMWare Server 2.x, please consider me a total newbie when it comes to ESXi
- I have not ventured into Direct Path I/O yet at this point because the first step is to get all my devices detected by the host but certainly a good feature I should spend more time in once I've got that done
- I used USB 2.x
- I'm not at the stage where I'm assigning the storage to a specific VM, getting it detected in the host now is the issue