ASUS M2N68 / nForce 630a / MCP67
- Motherboard: ASUS M2N68
- Storage Controller: nForce 630a / MCP67
- Onboard NIC is detected & works fine.
- When storage is set to SATA mode, only 1st HDD is detected. Apart from that it works fine. If you only need 1 HDD then you're good to go.
- When storage is set to AHCI mode, ESX(i) doesn't detect any disks.
Workaround (if you require more than 1 disk):
- Modified oem.tgz file, adding PCI device 10de:0554 to simple.map.
- With that change, all HDDs are detected (in AHCI mode).
ESXi runs really well on this board. Have a Quad-Core in it with 8GB RAM. Bought it for $74, which is about as cheap as they come here in Aus.
I attached the oem.tgz I made in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=339