installed ESX 4i update 1 AND ESX 4 update 1
intel core 2 duo E4600, 2Gb ram 2x 250Gb sata disk, integrated nic
fully working out of the box with standard vmware install cds.
it recognizes all the disks, nic, etc..
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo cpu E4600
- are the onboard NIC / storage controller working YES, BOTH
- any changes required to enable ESX/ESXi to recognize hardware components NO
- does the storage controller support RAID / battery backup for write cache NO, integrated on mainboard
- does the MB support Intel VT (vt-x) / AMD-V NO
- does it support vt-d (directed I/O) / AMD IOMMU NO
for any question ask!
and I'll try to find the answer for your question
here is a screenshot of Vi Client: